Tuesday, 9 April 2013

WOOO HOOOOO! NO MORE ACCOUNTS FOR COMMENTS:D

WOOO HOOO! Finally!!! I have made the option for when commenting you dont have to have an account or have open id or whatever!

COMMENT AWAY! ***Just select 'anonymous' and comment what you like, no account needed. Leave your name ---(*if you like*.) :)

Finally!!

I dont mind whether its compliments, advice or constructive criticism. Or even enquiries/questions or asking for tutorials or even help and advice. Just comment and if you're wanting help,advice,tutorials or asking questions or tutorials, I would appreciate it if you left a name or something, which I can use when replying,

Thank you and happy commenting!

*Any Rude Comments, will be monitered and removed:)..*

2 comments:

  1. Love your blog,Leanne. Love your creativity and enthusiasm. Keep it up and Happy Crafting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you anon! Yes, creating is never as good if you don't have enthusiasm! Thank you and Happy Crafting to you too! :)

      Leanne.x

      Delete