This is a felt envelope I have made:-) I may put a card in it, I may not!:) I might just use it for decoration!
What you need:
Envelope template-see my template page!
Felt square
Scissors
Needle and thread
Crochet flower(optional)
Press stud
Pearl pen
What to do!
Put the template onto your felt square and pin it down. Cut round it and fold it into the envelope shape.
Get the needle and thread and sew the envelope together. Then, sew the press stud onto the point of the envelope flap and onto where it meets the main part of the envelope.
If you are using the crochet'd flower, place it in the corner and glue it down (where the stamp would go) and then add a blob of salmon coloured pearl pen into the middle :).
Then, write 'to' in the corner on the back of the envelope and some squiggles for the 'address' !! Lol.
You're then done;) enjoy the different type of envelope because you don't see a felt envelope everyday! X

No comments:
Post a Comment