Wednesday, 10 April 2013

'Decoupage' 3D birthday card!

This is a birthday card I have made for my neighbour - for tomorrow.!

What you need-

Black and white floral paper
Paint ( I used acrylic)
Paint brush
Pearl pen
Decoupage (woman)
Happy birthday sticker and flower sticker!
Glue
Glass effect gel
3d sticky squares

Tutorial-

Glue the floral backing paper onto the card template and use the acrylic paint to paint the 4 corners in the gap.

I mixed a dark brown with white to make a dark cream colour. Then add blobs of the pearl pen all along the outside and let it dry!!!

Using the 3d sticky squares, to build up the decoupage in the middle of the card.

Using the glass effect gel, colour in the butterfly in the corner and let that dry. Also using the salmon pearl pen, colour in the stems of the butterfly.

Stick on the happy above the picture and birthday below.

You're done! X x :) enjoy!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment